Our guiding principles are:
- To support people who work with international students,
- to enhance international students’ experiences and their interactions with well-informed and well-equipped staff,
- to share new knowledge across professional networks,
- to improve the availability of resources to people whose access and time limitations may restrict their professional development
to promote; and
- to encourage content contributions from emerging and experienced professional practitioner and researchers.
While we do not pay content contributors, we provide profile for early career IE professionals who are active in the field and wish to participate in the Knowledgebase.
International Education Knowledgebase is an organisation that seeks to provide benefit to the international education community. We do not post advertising or promotional material. We do not necessarily endorse the organisations listed in website content. However, if your organisation believes in our mission to support international education professionals we are happy for you to sponsor us.
Privacy and security
International Education Knowledgebase acknowledges and respects the privacy of individuals. As a general rule, your personal information is not released by us to other organisations, except in response to legal requirements such as a subpoena, and information regarding an individual will not be disclosed to a third party without your consent, except where the third party is directly acting as our agent.
International Education Knowledgebase uses and implements industry standards for the security and protection of information collected. This information is securely stored and access is restricted to authorised personnel only.
You have a right to access, alter or delete personal information concerning yourself held by us in accordance with the Australian Government’s Privacy Principles. If you have a question or complaint about how we have handled your personal information, you can raise it with us at any time by emailing email@example.com
We are aware of our obligations under Australian Copyright Law and maintain a ongoing review process of the material we publish abides by relevant best practices. If you feel that we have breached copyright, do get in contact.