Partner & Associate
Wesa is the Director of Cultural Intelligence. She is an experienced project manager, trainer and speaker. Wesa is a regular commentator on television and radio and has published a range of articles and opinion pieces on international education, cultural diversity and Asian Century.
She has received the following awards and honours:
- Victorian Student of the Year 2016
- Australian Leadership Award 2013
- Inductee to Victorian Honour Roll of Women 2012
- Rising Star Award for Young Alumni (University of Melbourne) 2012
- Young Victorian of the Year 2010
- Australia Day Ambassador and Responsible Gambling Ambassador
- Finalist Premier’s Community Volunteering Leadership Award (Metropolitan) 2010
- Finalist Victoria Young Australian of the Year 2010
- Volunteers Award 2006
- Award for Excellence in Multicultural Affairs 2006
- Melbourne Award (Youth) 2005
- Delegate to Australia-China Youth Dialogue
- Scholarship to Global Leadership Program in Boston 2011
Wesa is a director for Carers Victoria and formally InTouch – Multicultural Centre Against Family Violence, Ethnic Communities Council of Victoria and 3ZZZ Melbourne Ethnic Community Radio. She was also a member of the Ministerial Overseas Students Experience Taskforce. She has 10 years of experience working with people from diverse backgrounds and specialises in Asian cultures.
Some of her previous professional roles include, senior manager, project officer and management consultant in industries ranging from healthcare, IT, aged care, disability and international education.
She holds Masters in Business Management; Graduate Diploma of Law; Bachelor of Engineering and Commerce (specialising in software engineering and marketing), and is a qualified teacher.